After graduating from college, Larry Lovage finds himself helping his uncle Larry Laffer by doing odd jobs and trying to uncover a mole from a rival studio who is attempting to sabotage Laffer Studios.
This game provides examples of:
- Double Jump: Larry can jump in the air to gain extra height.
- Level-Map Display: There's a small map of the level displayed in the bottom right corner.
- Meaningful Name: Albeit an unintentional example, Box Office Bust. It was unanimously named as the worst game of 2009 and pretty much killed the series, until it was resurrected by Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry, that is.
- The Mole: The main goal is finding a mole from a rival studio who is attempting to sabotage Laffer Studios. When Larry Laffer explains it to his nephew Lovage, the latter thinks he's talking about an actual mole.
- Tagline: "Larry is back! And this time, he's on the silver screen!"