Soon after entering LEGO Minifigures Online you learn of The Stranger, the ultimate villain, who is capturing minifigures across all the different worlds. The minifigures needs your help!
On your quest to stop him, you will encounter a cast of memorable characters who will all enlist your support. Zeus sends you to the Underworld to defeat the Medusa, the Futuron Commander needs your help in the battle against the Blacktron, and in Medieval World the poor king has been kingnapped! And that's just the tip of the iceberg!
The game closed its doors on September 30th, 2016.
Since this video game is centered around the cast of the LEGO Minifigures, please see that page for tropes related to the Minifigures themselves. Only list tropes exclusive to the video game itself.
This game contains examples of:
- Big Bad: The Stranger.
- Pre-Order Bonus: Subverted. If you joined the game while it was still in Beta, you got an exclusive tennis-player as a thank-you.
- Product Placement: The entire game is centered around LEGO Minifigures, and if you buy a physical Minifigure in real life, you can enter the code that comes with it, and it will be added to your collection.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: You can assemble a team of a chicken suit guy, a fortune teller, a mermaid, a bumblebee girl, a plumber, an Aztec warrior, and a cyclops—and that's just the beginning.
- Randomly Generated Levels: The energies of the portal are in a constant state of flux, so each Lost Creation dungeon will vary every time you enter. The type of challenges you face, the type of monsters you can smash and the element the dungeon is attuned to will each change all the time.
- Scenery Porn: Screenshots show this game is beautiful.
- Spiritual Successor: To LEGO Universe.