Kung Fu Louie Vs. The Martial Art Posse AKA Kung Fu Louie is an old MS-DOS game made back in 1989 by a guy named Raphael Salgado. Salgado made this game with the help of family and friends, and all of them were teenagers at the time!
This video game contains examples of:
- All There in the Manual: The manual will tell you the story, the controls, and just about everything you need to know about the game.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Arthur took down 30 mostly-armed gang members with his kicks and punches.
- Best Served Cold: Arthur waited 10 years for the old Master to grow weak and old enough to be kidnapped and to have a rematch with Louie.
- Combat Pragmatist: Arthur uses some very illegal combos with his punches and kicks.
- Engrish: The old Master, being from Japan, seems to speak in English like this. Fortunately, you can still understand what's being said.
- It's a Wonderful Failure: If you lose, Arthur will taunt you and bring in his army of goons...supposedly to kill you off.
- Mighty Whitey: Louie.
- Nintendo Hard: It can be at times.
- Old Master: The old Master, despite being kidnapped, apparently managed to beat down the rest of Arthur's gang on his own!
- Revenge: Arthur is motivated by this, and this trope kicks off the plot.
- Scary Black Man: Arthur.