Kind Words (Full title: Kind Words lo fi chill beats to write to) is a game from creator Ziba Scott.
Though it's not so much a game, as an anonymous pen-pal system. Putting you on the receiving end of real letters from real people, airing out hard to address issues from the comfort and privacy of a single initial.
You as the player can also send out letters seeking advice, comfort or just some kind words.
- And Your Reward Is Clothes: You can get stickers to help decorate your avatar's room. You start off with one; the only way to get the rest is to write encouraging letters and hope people give you them.
- Minimalist Cast: The game has a total of two characters: your avatar and the Mail Deer.
- Serious Business: You're told when you first boot up to not take it lightly. These are real issues from real people.
- Vaporwave: As the title indicates, your writing is set to a lo-fi soundtrack.
- Video Game Caring Potential: The entire purpose of the game. It's sending anonymous good vibes and helping real people overcome their problems.
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are: A majority of messages end up with this context.