KOJOUJI is a Survival Horror Puzzle Game by SRR_GAMES.
You play as Mr. Scott, a Private Investigator who's been hired by one Mrs. Liabel Cartman to locate her husband, Mr. T. Cartman, who disappeared a month ago when he went to work. His place of work is a factory located on the outskirts of the city. So, Mr. Scott sets off to the factory with naught but a flashlight and gas mask.
Once there, he discovers that Mr. Cartman's apparent place of work has some very dark secrets, and now he needs to figure out how to get out alive.
The game was released on June 8th, 2020.
KOJOUJI contains examples of:
- Always Night: The game is set at night.
- Apocalyptic Log: You can find plenty of these throughout the lab detailing the goings-on that happened in it.
- Borrowed Biometric Bypass: At one point, you take a dead guy's severed hand. It can be used to open certain doors.
- Game Over: If you die, you see a black screen with "You died" written on it.
- Lock and Key Puzzle: There are locked doors that you need certain key cards to open.
- Meat Moss: Some rooms of the factory have some sort of organic matter covering them floor-to-ceiling.
- One-Word Title: KOJOUJI, naturally.
- P.O.V. Cam: The game is viewed through the eyes of Mr. Scott.
- Press X to Not Die: There will be times when you need to press a button to avoid being attacked by creatures in the game.
- Ten-Second Flashlight: There's a picture of a battery in the bottom right corner of the screen. It shows how much power the flashlight has.