Ittle Dew is a series of Action-Adventure games developed by Swedish developer Ludosity, named after its protagonist, but also a Pun-Based Title: "Ittle Dew" is a nod to the game's Zelda influences (It's not Zelda, but it'll do).
It consists of:
Tropes used across multiple entries:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Ittle herself has a good head on her shoulders but prefers to solve most problems with violence and brute force. But since these are puzzle games she's forced to make use of her smarts quite often. Thankfully, for her, Ittle Dew 2 is an Actionized Sequel which emphasizes combat more so she gets to cut loose more often there.
- Hearts Are Health: Heart Symbols drawn on paper, are used for the Life Meter.
- Heart Container: Both involving literally drawing more health on the paper Life Meter:
- Life Meter: Heart Symbol-type Hearts Are Health.
- Line Boil: Done intentionally, generally used to indicate what can be interacted with and what is just scenery.