Incoboto Mini is a mobile game developed by Fluttermind studios. It focuses on a young boy named Inco, who is the last known person alive in the galaxy teaming up with a sentient sun named Helios as they venture across several universes, powering up Helios by feeding him stars in the hopes that they can restore power to the dead suns that are scattered across the galaxy.
Throughout the game, Inco becomes aware of the actions of The Corporation, a Mega-Corp that effectively served as the government for the galaxy he inhabited.
The game drew praise from several game reviewers for its emotionally stirring storyline, simple gameplay (which some have compared to Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid) strange musical score, and all around entertainment factor.
- Baby Planet: Most worlds are only a few meters in diameter.
- Bilingual Bonus: One of the signs that Inco reads before battling a shadow is in Latin. It reads: Hail! Adveho valde umbra. Particeps Illae glorificus epulum. Sit Secundum nostrum caput quod epular suum corpus.
- Book-Ends: The game starts and ends with Inco on the roof of his house looking through a telescope.
- Couch Gag: The Corporation slogans
- Heel Realization: The person who hacked the computers in the final level realizes that it wasn't the Corporation that killed humanity, it was humanity's greed and overconsumption that doomed itself to the fate it deserved. Furthermore, the hacker points out that the Corporation, while their motives were suspect, was right in the fact that humanity failed to prove it could survive.
- Heroic Sacrifice: After getting the 100 Starpieces needed to fuel the generator. Helios realizes that if he powers the generator, he will effectively die so that the other suns can be re-lit. Despite this, he pleads Inco to do this for his own sake, so that he can survive. It's one of the saddest scenes in video gaming.
- Last of His Kind: Inco is the last living human, while Helios is the last living sun.
- Mega-Corp: The Corporation
- Rube Goldberg Hates Your Guts: Although it is impossible to die in this game, some of the machines that the Corporation have set up can be frustrating to operate.
- Shout-Out: One of the systems that Inco travels to has a group of planets called Donald, Huey, Dewey, and Louis.
- Star-Shaped Coupon: The Starpieces.
- Teleporters and Transporters: How Inco and Helios manage to jump from galaxy to galaxy.
- The Voiceless: Inco doesn't speak at all in the game.
- You Can't Get Ye Flask: At times in the game, the player must time Inco's jumps and throws to a razor sharp precision that it almost feels impossible for certain starcharts to be grabbed unless the player has obtained the jetpack.