You play as Kirsten Spark, a 13-year old detective who lives with her grandmother in the community of Summer Hill. Along with her talking cat sidekick Ozzy, her goal is to solve the various mysteries throughout her town. Your job is to collect hints and clues, as you get closer and closer to finding out the source behind the problem.
- 100% Completion: Completing all the minigames with a five-magnifying glass ranking will finish you with the highest rank possible.
- Disney Death: Six months before the game, Kirsten's father had an accident in a Chenokee Forest, causing an explosion, and presumbly died from such, but Kirsten discovers at the end he survived.
- Macguffin: The Chenokee book.
- Missing Mom: Kirsten's mother is absent due to moving back to France after divorcing her father.
- Not Quite Dead: The ending reveals Kirsten's dad survived the explosion in Chenokee Forest.
- Raised by Grandparents: Kirsten is being raised by her grandmother in Summer Hill.
- The Reveal: AGATHA2012 is Kirsten's dad.
- Sequel Hook: The ending shows Kirsten and Ozzy beginning a new adventure to find her father.
- Talking Animal: Ozzy is capable of human speech, at least to the player.
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: The exact location of Summer Hill is not specified.