Taking place about a year after Babyz, Granny's granddaughter enrolls at a University in the big city to learn all about babysitting and get her degree. For each day, you have to visit the various houses in the city to attain to various sessions. There are three different types of sessions:
- Babysitting - You have to babysit the baby and attain to their needs.
- Educational - Guide the baby through several activities which you teach them.
- Park - The baby is taken to the park to play.
There's also a nursery at the far end of the neighborhood, which you enter once in a while to take care of two babies there and dress them up for a given time. Storky, the stork that guided you through the original game, also shows up with amnesia having lost a baby during a delivery, which you look after at the Stork Center from time to time.
- Easy Amnesia: Storky falls and hits her head, causing her to lose the baby and her memory of it. She regains her memory when she hits her head on the ceiling of your house.
- Race Lift: The Conda family from the previous game reappear as African American instead of Asian.
- Rule of Three:
- The sessions normally consist of three activities which you must finish in a row.
- You have three tries for each activity in the session; lose them all and the session ends immediately.
- She Is All Grown Up: The girl from the previous game seems to have aged about ten years.
- Speaking Simlish: All the characters talk this way.
- Talking Heads: Basically the style of the cutscenes inside a building.