The plot revolves around a boy called Ignac who has been locked up by his parents as punishment for his bad math grade, and has to find a way to escape the house.
The game can be downloaded here; a teaser is also available. It was to be followed by a sequel Ignac 2, as well as the animated series Ignatz; however, it remains to be seen whether these plans will ever come to fruition.
This game provides examples of:
- F--: That's what actually got Ignac locked up in the house; his parents really wanted him to study math better.
- Goodies in the Toilets: Surprisingly, you find a PC cable (an item which you need to complete the game) inside the toilet.
- Improvised Lockpick: Ignac makes a lockpick to open his bathroom from a bed spring.
- No Escape but Down: Ignac eventually escapes the house through the window.
- Red Herring: You never get to use the yellow key from the desk drawer, as well as the sponge, the toothbrush, and the toothpaste from the bathroom.
- Trash of the Titans: Ignac has someone's skull and bones under his bed.