Idle Bouncer is a video game created by Upturn Games for multiple platforms, like Steam or Kongregate in 2017. It's an Idle Game about balls bouncing in tubes, which produces energy to be be spent for upgrades. There can be up to six balls at once and after producing enough energy, you can restart and produce meta energy which can be used for permanent upgrades.
This game provides the following tropes:
- Bigger Is Better: Getting a bigger ball/tube can boost profits tremendously.
- Export Save: This game offers 5KB+ copiable files due the game's massive numbers that easily exceed 1.8^308.
- Halloween Episode: The Halloween event.
- New Game+: Restarting with meta energy.
- Play Every Day: There are daily rewards for coming back to the game.
- Shown Their Work: The way the ball's density, size, bounciness, height dropped, energy loss from bouncing and such do affect the resources gained by a factor corresponding to real life physics.