Idle Bouncer is a video game created by Upturn Games for multiple platforms, like Steam or Kongregate in 2017. It's an Idle Game about balls bouncing in tubes, which produces energy to be be spent for upgrades. There can be up to six balls at once and after producing enough energy, you can restart and produce meta energy which can be used for permanent upgrades.
This game provides the following tropes:
- Bigger Is Better: Getting a bigger ball/tube can boost profits tremendously.
- Export Save: This game offers 5KB+ copiable files that may not always work with Steam.
- Holiday Mode: There are events for holidays like Halloween that change graphics slightly and provide rewards.
- New Game+: Once you accumulate enough energy, you can reset with meta-energy to increase production or purchase special upgrades.
- Not-Actually-Cosmetic Award: Every achievement provides a beneficial multiplier to something (cost of ball bounce upgrades, cost of energy capacity upgrades, and bubble growth) that goes up with each completion as well as one ruby.
- Play Every Day: There are daily rewards for coming back to the game which can be re-rolled with rubies.
- Premium Currency: Rubies can be bought for real money or earned by getting in-game achievements. They're used for optional upgrades.
- Shown Their Work: The way the ball's density, size, bounciness, height dropped, energy loss from bouncing and such do affect the resources gained by a factor corresponding to real life physics.