HEROES' VS is a 3D fighting game released on the Sony PlayStation Portable on February 7, 2013. It is part of the Ultra Series, Kamen Rider, and Gundam crossover game franchise, the Compati Heroes series.
The game lets you play not just as the heroes, but also as one of their most fearsome enemies, as well as a few guests.
- God Gundam
- Master Gundam
- ∀ Gundam
- Turn X
- 00 Raiser
- Reborns Gundam
- Strike Freedom Gundam
- Kamen Rider Den-O
- Kamen Rider Nega Den-O
- Kamen Rider W
- Kamen Rider Eternal
- Kamen Rider OOO
- Dinosaur Greeed
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Ultraman Nexus
- Dark Zagi
- Ultraman Mebius
- Alien Empera
- Ultraman Zero
- Kaiser Belial
- Ultraman Saga
Most notably, this is the first game in the Compati Heroes series to have the characters properly voiced.
This game contains examples of the following:
- Guest Fighter: Strike Freedom Gundam, Kamen Rider Fourze, and Ultraman Saga are playable in the game, but do not have enemies of their own and have to be unlocked.
- Leitmotif: All characters have a unique peice of music, even the villains.
- Limit Break: All playable characters have a finishing move, the majority of which involves them entering their Super Mode. If the attack defeats the enemy, the Finish and You Win'' signs will display at the end of the animation instead of returning to the field.
- Multiform Balance: All 3 heroic Riders can swap between various forms barring their strongest.
- Suddenly Voiced: As stated above, this is the first Compati Heroes game to feature the characters actually speaking (for a given value of speaking for Dark Zagi). In the case of the Gundam characters, they have same voice (and personality) as their pilot from their home series.
- Also worthy of note is Nexus, who, aside from having his stock grunts from his series, is voiced by (and presumably has the personality of) Kazuki Komon, the protagonist of his series.
- Super Mode: All of the non-guest heroes, as well as the Gundam villains, and even Strike Freedom, enter one when performing their Limit Break.