Heartly Paranoia is a Game Mod for Friday Night Funkin' made by Nebits that features Koishi Komeji from the Touhou Project series as Boyfriend's opponent, after the latter follows the sound of a ringing phone booth to encounter her.
Heartly Paranoia provides examples of:
- Anti-Frustration Features: When both Koishi's and Boyfriend's arrow charts move to overlap, Koishi's become more transparent to avoid any confusion as to what arrows you're suppose to press.
- Creepy Child: Koishi for sure. If the knife she pulls out for her right pose doesn't tip you off, it's likely when she demonstrates her power over the subconscious in the form to turning the whole background red, with some photo-realistic eyes included for good measure. And that's not getting into the sinister look she sport's throughout said sequence in "hartmanns".
- Interface Screw: Having the power over the subconscious, Koishi invokes this to varying degrees throughout the latter two songs.
- Knife Nut: Brandishes a knife for her right pose.
- Monochromatic Eyes: Koishi sports completely blank-white eyes to highlight her Empty Shell nature. While fairly cute by default, they take on a more menacing variation by the third song when the background goes red.
- Mythology Gag: Being found by a ringing phone booth and brandishing a knife for one of her poses homage's her Limit Break of Urban Legend In Limbo, which in itself is a reference to an Urban Legend, Mary-san.