Guardians of Middle-earth is a Lord of the Rings MOBA video game created by Monolith Productions and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It was released in December 4th, 2012. This game lets you take control of iconic characters from the world of Middle-earth and engage in competitive 5v5 online battles.
This page needs some more love. As well as the character page.
They provide examples of:
- Hero Unit
- Defenders: Éowyn, Galadriel, The Goblin King, The Witch-King, and Wulfrun.
- Enchanters: Agandaûr, the Barrow-Wight Lord, Gandalf, Lugbol, Ori, Radagast, and Saruman.
- Strikers: Bilbo, Frodo, Gollum, Haldir, Kíli, Legolas, Snaga, and Unglob.
- Tacticians: Bert, Elrond, Felgrom, Gothmog, Hildifons, Nori, and Runsig.
- Warriors: Arathorn, Beregond, Glóin, Mozgog, Sauron, Thorin, Thráin, and Uglúk.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: If ongoing arriving DLC characters are anything to come by. Right now it's 32 characters. And counting...
- The Smurfette Principle: Unglob, a female spider on the evil side.
- Two Girls to a Team: Éowyn and Galadriel on the main roster, both of whom are defenders on the good side.