Goons.io is a video game created by Clown Games in 2017. It's an .io game in which players control characters holding swords or other close range weapons and try to hit each other with them. The goal is to have as many points as possible. There's a Survival mode which is a simple free for all, and a Capture The Flag mode where getting the flag will give lots of points.
This game provides examples of:
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: One hit from a sword can kill anyone.
- BFS: With enough points, a very long sword is possible.
- Capture the Flag: One of the modes has the players try to capture a flag. Having it gives rapid points.
- Endless Game: The game keeps on going, no matter how long someone's sword is.
- Sprint Meter: Dashing is limited by a meter that refills quickly.