Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado is a video game based on The Road to El Dorado and was developed by Ubisoft in 2000 for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color.
This game provides examples of:
- All There in the Manual: As with other tie-ins based on the movie, the armadillo is named Bibo.
- Big "WHAT?!": Yelled by Tulio after he learns that the owner of the map is keeping the money if he wins.
- Canon Foreigner: The game includes additional characters not found in the movie including Pablo and Inigo.
- Color Coded Subtitles: The subtitles match the colors of the characters. Red for Miguel and blue for Tulio.
- FMV: The game uses them alongside clips from the film.
- Gameplay and Story Segregation: The game has clips of the animated film for transitions between levels.
- Record Scratch: Heard after Miguel interrupts the Great Malezo.