Garrison: Archangel is a PC mecha-fighting game which took some inspiration from Gundam VS Gundam, except with the ability to customize independent parts of your mecha at will. It is being developed by Indigo Entertainment.
The game Contains example of:
- BFS: Dominus, a mecha-sized greatsword that doubles as a railgun which is charged by performing melee hits.
- Elite Tweak: Your machine can be separated into the head, arms, torso, legs and internal modules. There are also the right, left and back weapon/equipment. All of which are differing in weight, armor and mobility values.
- Flash Step: You can perform evasive dash move. It depletes some of your boost gauge however.
- Gatling Good: Vindicator Cannons.
- Guns Akimbo: A possible mech configuration. Note that it eschew melee weapons entirely.
- High-Speed Missile Dodge: Given that there are a lot of missile launcher parts, this is bound to happen.
- Humongous Mecha
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: The game offers three of them as of October 2017, which allow you to mitigate damage when performing guard command. Larger ones allow you to parry melee hits or tackle your opponent outright.
- Macross Missile Massacre: Several variants of them launchers which are offered as shoulder and back weapon choices. It's very easy to turn your mecha into missile boat.
- Pile Bunker:Strelka pilebunker, an arm weapon.