GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT is a video game created by Andy Sum for the 7DFPS, where indie game developers were tasked with creating a First-Person Shooter game in seven days. It is a parody of AAA commercial games, and features lots of content from MLG Montage Parodies.
The game starts off with you being given a mission by xxXSWAGNEMITE#YOLO420Xxx, to infiltrate The Illuminati's secret underground lizard base and "fuck them up and 360 no scope 420 blaze it for the good of all mankid".
You can download the game here.
- Adolf Hitlarious: Some Illuminati grunts have Hitler's face over their own.
- Amazing Technicolor Battlefield: Killing lots of enemies causes flashing rainbow lights to appear and various Internet memes to accompany you for a brief while.
- Awesome, but Impractical: The katana kills enemies in just one hit, but it also requires you to get up close to them which can be really inconvenient when you're surrounded by enemies.
- Arc Number: 420, and 360. Usually accompanied by "BLAZE IT" and "no scope" respectively.
- Boring, but Practical: The M4A1 is the most common rifle found in the game, but it has a magazine capacity of 30 bullets and it can kill an enemy in just two hits.
- Final Boss: Shrek serves as the game's sole Boss Battle and the final foe confronted by the player.
- Flunky Boss: Shrek has several Illuminati soldiers standing by him.
- Good Guns, Bad Guns: Played with. All of the Illuminati agents wield M4A1s aside from Shrek, who uses a shotgun. The player starts off with a "Mountain Dew Ghetto Blasta", which resembles a Beretta M9. Later on, the player can also pick up a gold-plated AK-47 or an AK with a scope.
- Infinity +1 Sword: The Gold-Plated AK-Scoped is probably the closest this game has to one, capable of killing an enemy with one hit.
- Katanas Are Just Better: One of the Easter Egg weapons in the game is a katana, which can be gained in the first big room by jumping over some boxes in one of the corners. The Katana is the only weapon in the game (aside from the above mentioned AK-Scoped) that can kill enemies in one hit.
- L33t L1ng0: Some of the text that appears on screen has numbers in place of certain letters.
- Mooks: Illuminati soldiers, who come with a variety of faces including fedoras, troll faces, anonymous masks and Adolf Hitler's face.
- Sensory Abuse: Between the loud dubstep, flashing lights, and gratuitous memes, this is essentially "Sensory Abuse: the Game".
- Treacherous Questgiver: Swagnemite turns out to be a member of the Illuminati.
- The Very Definitely Final Dungeon: Shrek's Swamp, where the games only Boss Battle takes place.
- Was Once a Man: More like Was Once A Spoderman before the Illuminati put him in Robot Mecha Shrek.
- Wham Line: Delivered by Spoderman at the very end of the game:but if i? am killthen whowas