Friday Night In Bikini Bottom: Lost Episodes is a mod for Friday Night Funkin' based on various SpongeBob SquarePants creepypastas and other fanmade content.
- Dumped (Bootleg Spongebob)
- Crumbled (Bootleg Spongebob)
- Static Cling (Bootleg Spongebob)
- Mediocre (Red Mist Squidward)
- Agony (Red Mist Squidward)
- Red Mist (Red Mist Squidward)
- Devil's Lettuce (SpongBong HempPants and Hashbrick)
- Evil Doodle (DoodleBob)
- Today Is The Day (Pamtri Spongebob)
- Served Wife (Served Plankton)
- Crimson Noise (Bootleg Spongebob vs Red Mist Squidward)
- Camera Perspective Switch: "Static Cling" takes place in a first-person perspective.
- Interface Screw: In "Static Cling" and "Crimson Noise", the notes start to shift.
- Jump Scare: Bootleg Spongebob sometimes lets out a loud laugh when singing in "Static Cling"; in particular, the beginning of the song has a zoom effect like in "Dumped", and Bootleg SpongeBob laughs right when he's closest to the screen.
- Medium Blending: The second half of "Today Is The Day" is rendered with 3D models, looking much closer to the original Pamtri videos.
- Mythology Gag:
- True to claims about the original image, Bootleg Spongebob has a rare chance to blink.
- The name of Bootleg SpongeBob's first song, "Dumped", is taken from the episode of the same name, which is the episode the creepypasta says the bootleg was of.
- Red Mist Squidward's first song, "Mediocre", is named after the memetic line, "Shut your mouth, you mediocre clarinet player," from the episode "Plankton!". Fittingly, both this scene and the original creepypasta revolve around Squidward's clarinet skills being insulted.
- In "Crimson Noise", the pirate from the Spongebob intro can be heard saying "Are you ready kids?" in the middle of the song.
- No Mouth: Subverted: like the original image, Bootleg SpongeBob initially seems to have no mouth and somehow sings without one. "Static Cling" reveals he does have a mouth and just chooses not to show it, as he opens it when he laughs.
- Surprise Creepy: "Today Is The Day" seems to be a perfectly innocuous song for a good while, but about halfway into it, the player is jumpscared by an image of Spongebob with a Nightmare Face and everything suddenly turns 3D.