The mod's plot starts when Boyfriend and Girlfriend are teleported into 4chan in another one of Daddy Dearest's schemes to try and get Boyfriend killed.
When they land, they accidentally mess up /v/-tan's score on Um Jammer Lammy, making him rage and challenge Boyfriend to a rap battle, and if he wins, Boyfriend has to disappear off the face of Earth.
The mod also has 3 bonus songs where you have to fight against the king of /b/ Cancer Lord, the Consolezord from NCH Production's /v/ rage remaster, and Chuck and Sneed from The Simpsons respectively.
- Infinigger (Bonus Song against Cancer Lord)
- Sneed (Bonus Song against Chuck & Sneed)
- No Games (Bonus Song against Consolezord)
- Birthday (Bonus Song against Hiro)
Friday Night Fankan provides examples of.
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- Sneed has you play as Homer Simpson and rap against Chuck & Sneed.
- Birthday has you play as Yotsuba and rap against Hiro in the background for the 18th 4chan birthday promo.
- Berserk Button: When /v/ mocks a Janitor for not getting paid for moderating, he gets so angry that he tries to kill him and Boyfriend with a huge 404.
- Camera Perspective Switch: While /v/tan's songs follow the normal 2D perspective of FNF, Infinigger and No Games use an over-the-shoulder perspective to make the opponents more intimidating. Sneed also uses a different perspective, having the opponent in the foreground with the player behind them.
- Damage Over Time: Hitting the yellow Ebola notes in Infinigger will cause this effect on Boyfriend. This is capable of stacking, too, making it extra dangerous.
- Defeat Means Friendship: /v/ invites Boyfriend and Girlfriend to play some videogames afterward the main week and also saves them from Cancer Lord and his /b/tards. Downplayed, however, as /v/ spits in Boyfriend's face in Infinigger's good ending and fights him from inside the Consolezord in "No Games", likely making this a case of Vitriolic Best Buds.
- Fearless Fool: Boyfriend and Girlfriend as usual. With Boyfriend rapping against Cancer Lord and Consolezord without breaking a sweat, and Girlfriend being calm about /v/'s house exploding and then being kidnapped by Cancer Lord's /b/tards.
- Greater-Scope Villain: After Boyfriend defeats /v/ in the main week and joins him in playing video games, they are almost immediately attacked by the significantly more hostile Cancer Lord.
- Humongous Mecha: The Consolezord is a robot large enough for Boyfriend to more-than-comfortably stand in its palm during "No Games" and is one of the largest characters in FNF modding history.
- Interface Screw:
- Hitting /v/'s bait notes causes shitty 4chan threads to obscure the screen until the song ends.
- Around 2 minutes into Infinigger, one of Cancer Lord's /b/tards will flip your controls for the rest of the song.
- Everytime Consolezord sings a verse, the screen will shake violently.
- Magic Skirt: Girlfriend's skirt somehow doesn't go up when she's falling from the sky at the beginning's cutscene.
- Large and in Charge: Cancer Lord rules over the /b/tards and is far bigger than them.
- Meaningful Background Event: At the second half of Harmony, when /v/ starts singing with his microphone, you can see a black /b/tard peeking out of a bush nearby /v/'s house, foreshadowing Infinigger
- Mythology Gag:
- The loading screen features Yotsuba&! and the background of /v/'s songs have her too. And she becomes playable during Birthday.
- The mod's artstyle is based on 3 Angled Blue's Epic Frustation and Rage Vs Cancer comics.
- In the background of /v/'s songs, you can see Moot's airship providing the music with 2 giant boomboxes.
- When /v/ punches his DDR pad's arrows during Vidyagaems, you can hear a ROW ROW! sampled from Libera Me From Hell, which is the background music of the animated version of the Epic Frustation comic.
- /v/-tan's scream at the end of Sage, is the scream of the Rage Guy.
- The last panels of the good ending reference the last panels of the Epic Frustation comic, where after /v/ defeats Sonichu, he rages for losing a game, masturbates to a new fetish and then plays videogames.
- Infinigger's name may be a reference to /v/-tan saying "Double Nigger" in response to Cancer Lord pointing at him with his Shoop Da Whoop Cannon.
- Cancer Lord's screaming face is a reference to a specific panel in the Rage Vs Cancer comic, where he kills a bunch of /b/tards in his castle while screaming like a wild animal.
- In No Games's instrumental, you can hear a faint "ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!".
- The mere existence of the Sneed song is a reference to 4chan's Sneedposting.
- Pyrrhic Victory: In the bad ending of Infinigger, Daddy Dearest starts laughing because Boyfriend has been killed by Cancer Lord, only to stop laughing when he realizes that Girlfriend has been kidnapped by Cancer Lord's /b/tards.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: /v/-tan has red glowing eyes, and he's definitely someone you wouldn't want to mess with.
- The disc that Boyfriend and Girlfriend were going to play before being transported to 4chan was a Parappa The Rapper game, and the game that /v/-tan was playing before Boyfriend and Girlfriend's arrival was Um Jammer Lammy.
- The woman /v/ was masturbating to at the end was a woman infected with the Corruption.
- Sir Swears Alot: Why /v/ of course!
- The Scream: At the end of Sage, /v/ screams at the top of his lungs, likely because he didn't beat Boyfriend. Cancer Lord also screams during certain parts of Infinigger.
- Turns Red: Inverted. /v/-tan starts as angry as usual, but calms down at the last song. This was done specifically to go against the Turns Red trend in FNF mods.
- Uncommon Time: "No Games" is sung entirely in 7/4 time, which can get disorienting to some during Consolezord's longer turns.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: After "Harmony", Boyfriend and /v/ seem to have this sort of friendship. /v/ allows him and Girlfriend to play video games with him and is perfectly willing to save them when Cancer Lord and his /b/tards attack, but he retains a grouchy face the whole time, spits in Boyfriend's face after Infinigger, and fights him inside the Consolezord in "No Games".