Flywrench is a game where you play as a color-changing stick or mechanical bird of some sort, and move through a tight obstacle course by flapping and rolling.
Flywrench provides examples of:
- Beautiful Void
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: The ending merges into the credits.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: The colour of barriers tells you which state (of the same colour) you have to be in to pass them.
- Deadly Walls
- Mission Control
- Nintendo Hard: Hoo boy.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: One touch with the wrong colour and it's over.
- Sensory Abuse: The music belongs to a glitch ambient noise genre.
- Shout-Out: "Have you tried a barrel roll" is said at one point.
- Sinister Geometry