- Well, howdy. Good to know my old huntin' cabin's bein' put to good use by another survivor.The cabin's former owner
You were lucky enough to find this old cabin in the woods, and now you have taken shelter inside. The cabin's former owner has contacted you, and has decided you could be of use to him and his crew. It'll take them five days hike to reach you though, so you'd better be prepared to survive that long.
Fever Cabin contains examples of:
- Body Horror: The Elite Zombies that start appearing in later nights have had their bodies mutated in various ways.
- Lurkers have grown multiple limbs on their bodies that have a sharp spike at the tip. As well as more mandible-like mouths.
- The "Big Fellas" (Roamers) have had their bodies bloated to large egg shapes, and their tongues are swollen and elongated to the point they're hanging out of their mouths.
- Don't Go in the Woods: In this case, there be zombies.
- Elite Zombie: In addition to the typical shambling corpses, the game also has big strong zombies that take more hits than normal zombies to kill.
- The game's FNAF-like elements come from three special zombie types, the Lurker and the "Big Fella" (Roamer). The Lurker won't come in through the windows like normal zombies, instead it tries to come in from the back by moving a cabinet out of the way. Whenever you hear the creaking sound this causes, you need to run out back to the cabinet and move it back into place before the Lurker gets inside. The "Big Fella" (Roamer) is deaf, so you need to keep the door closed behind you to give yourself some time, and when it starts trying to break the door down, you need to turn off the lights and hide in the side room from it. There's also the Spectre, who will suddenly appear and kill you if you remain in the dark too long.
- Enter Stage Window: Zombies will attempt to enter the cabin through the windows.
- Handgun: Your weapon is a handgun. It can put down a regular zombie in four shots (two if you shoot them in the head).
- Hold the Line: The mission of each night is to survive until dawn.
- One-Hit Point Wonder: If a zombie manages to grab you, it's game over.
- Ten-Second Flashlight: Your flashlight burns through its batteries pretty quickly.
- Voice with an Internet Connection: The guy who owned the cabin before the Zombie Apocalypse contacts you at the beginning of each night over a radio. He tells you of what to expect each new night as time goes on.
- Zombie Apocalypse: Naturlly, since the game is about fending off zombies.