The games in the series are:
- Fairy Bloom 1 (2005), Fairy Bloom Ultra Encore, Updated Re Release (2014)
- Fairy Bloom Freesia (2012)
Tropes used across multiple entries:
- Blob Monster: The games involve beating up formless blobs of monster coming from the sides of the screen.
- Combos: You can make combos by hitting enemies with other enemies who fly as a result of your kicks.
- Curtains Match the Window: The protagonist fairies have green-ish colored hair that's the exact same color as their eyes.
- Life Meter: For the things needed to be defended. In the original game, that's the plant at the center of the level, in Fairy Bloom Freesia, that's Freesia herself, who is the Player Character.
- Little Miss Badass: The protagonist fairies look like teenage girls except for the Pointy Ears that mark them as fairies, and they can fight off waves of enemies, armed with only a knife and martial arts.
- Named After First Installment: All the games involve fairies and flowers, with the first game, Fairy Bloom, having the shortest title and being the simplest of the games. The others add suffixes, like "Freesia" and "Ultra Encore".
- Our Fairies Are Different: The player controls a fairy girl in both games.
- Pointy Ears: It's the main difference between fairies and the human girls that they resemble.
- Throw the Mook at Them: It's one way of making the Combos counter increase.
- Winged Humanoid: The fairies, which look like human girls except for the Pointy Ears, all have magical wings.