A Game Boy Advance game based on The Fairly OddParents!. Released October 17, 2005.
This game contains examples of the following tropes:
- Big Bad: Anti-Timmy
- Evil Counterpart: Seeing as how this game deals with the Anti-Fairies, this one's a no brainer.
- Subverted with Anti-Jorgen. He's not evil, he just wants you to stay and party with him.
- "Get Back Here!" Boss: Anti-Jorgen, though you're racing him instead of chasing after him.
- Gonk: The Anti-Tooth Fairy
- Sequence Breaking: The developers intended it, though. Unlocking the triple jump allows you to bypass many of the games puzzles.
- Sound Test: This game has one that's unlocked upon completing the game.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: When Mr. Crocker tries to use his machine to prove fairies exist, Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wanda trick him into making it Friday the 13th forever.