Eyes without a Face is a freeware horror game based on the movie of the same title. It was created with RPG Maker VX in a time span of three weeks for a scary movie contest.
The story follows the young woman Carrie who is on her way to visit her father she hasn't met since ten years ago. Once in his mansion, things start to get a tad bit creepy.
As it's being inspired by the movie of the same title, this game shares many tropes with it.
Provides examples of:
- Always Check Behind the Chair: Most things at least provoke a reaction from the heroine.
- Ambiguous Clone Ending: Depends on who wins the struggle in the end.
- Eye Scream: Logan That's what you get for having good eyes.
- Gory Discretion Shot: Fail at a quick time event and the screen fades black, leaving you with enough sound effects to imagine what happened.
- Multiple Endings: Either Carrie does win the struggle in the end, but has lost her uncle in the process, or the girl succeeded in stealing Carrie's life.
- Press X to Not Die
- Save Point: Every telephone in the mansion doubles as one.