In the history of the land of Dragonia, there was once a war between dragons and humans, mainly over a magic tree which produced magic-boosting "Dragon Tear" fruit every thousand years. The evil dragons were sealed away with illusion magic, while those that protected the humans could stay. Eons later, a sealed Dark Dragon is able to magically corrupt some of the dragons still in human lands, with the goal of releasing him and his kin. And according to the human king's most powerful ally, the Dragon Witch, the only way to save the land is to call upon a White Dragon named Feeney, whose purity and good looks makes her the only one capable of "purifying" the corrupted and saving Dragonia.
This game includes the following Tropes:
- "Blind Idiot" Translation: Aside from stilted dialogue in the story, some parts (such as the option to confirm quitting the game) are still in the original Japanese text.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Most of the game's enemies are good dragons that have been magically corrupted to attack, though only the powerful bosses require purification to turn back.
- Little Bit Beastly: Feeney and the Dragon Witch's human forms still has dragon wings and horns.
- Nature Adores a Virgin: One of the reasons the Dragon Witch considers Feeney to be the perfect candidate for purifications when the game begins.
- One-Word Title: The Place. Dragonia is the land where the game is set.
- The Place: The game is named for the name of its setting. "Dragonia".
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: Feeney is not supportive of how she has to "purify" the corrupted, especially as she's never been intimate with anyone before the game starts, though the Dragon Witch convinces her that it's a holy deed and the only way to save Dragonia.
- SexFace Turn: Feeney's goal is to purify those corrupted by the Dark Dragon...via intercourse.
- Shapeshifting: Dragons can change between completely reptilian and humanoid appearances; this is mostly seen with the corrupted dragons, as Feeney always fights in her human(-ish) form.
- Stripperiffic: The Dragon Witch doesn't even bother covering her chest in her human form.