Dragon Sinker is an Role-Playing Game developed by Exe Create Inc. and published by KEMCO. With a visual and audio effects of a nostalgic 8-bit era games, you fight an evil dragon with the combined forces of humans, elves and dwarfs. Travel the world, mix-and-match jobs and their skills as you recruit more people and find the legendary weapons that will put the dragon in its place!
1,000 years ago, a dragon named Wyrmvarg terrorized the world. Three heroes, a human, an elf and a dwarf, put an end to his reign, by sealing him deep in the Earth. In the present day, Wyrmvarg is freed from his sealed and has been appeased by the human through their sacrifices. A descendant of the hero, Sir Abram, challenges Wyrmvarg to a fight, but to no avail. As consulted by the Head Priest, he then embarks on a journey to find legendary weapons wield by the heroes, while uniting with the elves and the dwarfs back from their disputes along the way.
Dragon Sinker was released for iOS and Andriod on April 6, 2017; for PC on December 20, 2017; and for PS4, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch during 2018. The PC versions can be bought via Steam or Google Play.
- Amazing Technicolor Population:
- Dwarves in this game have a greenish skin tone.
- Being a Revenant as a job class changes a follower's skin tone to lilac, with dwarves' being slightly darker.
- All in a Row: The followers tail behind the leader in a line.
- Area of Effect:
- Ice Spells under Dark Magic hits all enemies, though they generally have the lowest power among all other spells. They can be learnt by party leaders, mages and sages.
- Physical Skills from Mages tend to hit enemies within the same column. This also applies to certain physical skills learnt by Abram.
- Magic skills that are not under Dark Magic tend to hit a row of enemies.
- Bolt of Divine Retribution: Thunder spells are described as holy. Fitting for the offensive spells that's under Light Magic.
- Cast from Hit Points: Many physical skills consume HP.
- Cool Gate: The Warp Pentagons, which will transport you from one part of the dungeon to another (though you need of step on both points first to make use of them).
- Defend Command: All characters have an option to guard, reducing damage received for the whole turn.
- Fantasy Character Classes: Followers can be assigned with one of the 16 classes.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: Animals you can win in the lottery fall into this group: Gorilla for Fighter (high strength and hard to hit), Owl for Mage (learns a wide range of dark and light magic) and Cat for Thief (being the fastest and increases drop rate).
- Lying to Protect Your Feelings: At the end of In Need of Medicine sub-quest, the party tells an ill mother that his son is well travelling around the world as a prosperous merchant when in reality, he is imprisoned over her medicine.
- Mistaken for Cheating: In one of the stone tablet sub-quest; an elf woman, named Amalthea; killed her husband over her suspicion with his cheating. The supposed third party was, in reality, his close friend who works as a fortune teller; hired to help her cope with the loss of her daughter.
- Title Drop: In the Peace End, the party are declared the Dragon Sinkers for killing the remaining evil dragon once and for all.
- Trauma Inn: Inns can restore your party's health and mana as well as remove status condition, especially Idle.