Originally announced as a pirate-themed spiritual successor to Didnapper named Silk before becoming a full-fleged sequel after a few months of development when the lead designers felt the game was too similar to Didnapper.
For those that aren't familiarized with Didnapper; it's a RPG Maker game that focuses on softcore bondage and Damsels-in-Distress in a medieval fantasy setting. Had a lot of Fanservice, Lampshade Hanging and damsels in distress.
Set in the same unnamed world of the first game and starting Seles: an Aeon, which is a type of natural magic user, who works as a problem fixer in her hometown of Bellia in order to help the townfolk and make a living while at it. However, after confronting her childhood rivals/town bullies, she's kidnapped by a mysterious female pirate and taken away on a ship.
Why she was kidnapped? Who's the Female Pirate? Where is she being taken? How's she going to escape? Only time will tell...
Currently the game is still in development and a public Demo containing Chapter One has been released with more to come in early-2020. The final game is expected to be released sometime during 2020 and, unlike the first game, it will be a paid release while also being given to major Patreon supporters.
The game contains the following tropes:
- Action Girl: Seles is both a fighter and magic user.
- Animation Bump: While the first game had impressive artwork and battlers, it was very inconsistent as different characters had different artstyles of varying quality. The second game on the other hand has a more consistent artstyle and higher level of detail in the artwork and battlers.
- Art Shift: The game is seen to abandon the mixed artstyle of the first game in favor of more colorful and exotic character designs with more realistic proportions.
- Bare Your Midriff: Seles outfit shows her navel.
- Bound and Gagged: The Demo ends with a bound and gagged Seles being taken away in a pirate ship.
- Damsel in Distress: The Demo ends with Seles being kidnapped and taken away by Pirates for unknown reasons.
- Failure Is the Only Option: The fight with the female pirate at the end of the demo.
- Fantastic Racism: A lot of people from Seles' hometown are shown to distrust her due to her magical abilities.
- Non-Lethal Warfare: Just like its predecessor, to win a battle; Women are bound and gagged and Men are knocked out.
- Schizo Tech: So we've got a world where you still rely on metal armor and horse-drawn carriages, but you can use magic crystals to build a crude robot.
- Starter Villain: The Twin Bullies are the antagonists of the Demo, with them conspiring with a mysterious female pirate to kidnap Seles for unknown reasons. While they are defeated, the female pirate easily defeats Seles and takes her away bound and gagged.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: The town's Twin Bullies have cyan hair.