You play as a young devil who after being fed up with the demon world chooses to live in the human world, working a day-to-day job as a store clerk. After failing to read the Terms and Services of a mysterious email, a mysterious succubus named Mona appears, declaring you a contestant in the Archfiend Contest to be the new King of Devils.
Not to be confused with Destiny's Child.
This game provides examples of:
- Absolute Cleavage
- Arbitrary Headcount Limit: You can only bring in 5 Childs, with a backup Child from your friends list.
- Battle Strip: When a Demon disguises themself as a human, they will almost always appear in a much more revealing outfit when confronted about their true forms before fighting.
- Boobs-and-Butt Pose: Along with quite a few female examples, the male Rudolph also has this as his pose.
- Bowdlerization: Several childs have had their designs modified for regions outside of Korea to be less risque.
- Full-Frontal Assault: The Azure Night skin for Olga gives him an appearance that resembles his pactmaker with some of his monstrous features. He's also completely nude.
- Idol Singer: Aria's pactmaker is an aspiring one, and Medb is one herself.
- Meaningful Name: All Childs are Named After Somebody Famous or from mythology, and their names are always based on their personalities or traits.
- Stalker with a Crush: Freesia and her pactmaker are this to Hestia and her pactmaker.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: It's made clear that anyone would be able to see Childs and Demons, but no one ever really seems too concerned about encountering some other than Yu Kano.
- Similarly, no humans ever seem to bring up the fact that the main character has a cat's tail.