Dark Subconscious is a video game by Acelegin, set to be released on October 31st, 2014.
The game is part of the The Fear Mythos, and The Daniel Verse. The story follows Justin Ferin, and a group of his allies, who exist inside the subconscious mind of Daniel Ferris. After they become unable to communicate with their host, they decide to go exploring the deepest reaches of his subconscious, hoping to discover what has happened with him.
- Arbitrary Headcount Limit: There are eight main characters, but only four can be used in battle at a time.
- Character Portrait: All protagonists have one on the menu screen.
- Elemental Powers; Used by most characters.
- The Grim Reaper: Justin has some resemblance, as he wields a scythe and used dark powers. He even uses the nickname "Reaper".
- Limit Break; The characters each have special attacks called Adrenaline Rushes, which can be performed when their AP is maxxed out at 100.
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: Features characters from different blogs outside the Daniel Verse.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Worn by the Hound.
- Weapon of Choice: Each character uses one.
- Sinister Scythe: Justin
- Machete Mayhem; Among other lightweight swords, this is Faceless's thing.
- Barefisted Monk /Power Fist /Wolverine Claws; Quan is skilled with fist weapon
- The Gunslinger; Mostly Algeria, but Zeke has a few as well.
- Knife Nut; Zeke
- Simple Staff; As the healer, Carla uses these.
- Improbable Weapon User; The Nameless One fights with chess pieces. Somehow... He also used shields.
- Greatswords /Katanas Are Just Better; The Hound