There are three specific types of level.
- The checkouts. You have to scan any approaching items by holding it to the scanner and then, put it back in the belt until it disappears.
- The Babies. Distracted mothers will accidentally set their babies on the conveyer belt. You'll have to pick them up and give them back to their parents
- The Dogs. Like the above, but much harder. The dogs will angrily run up and down the belt, knocking items around. Pick them up and give them back to their owners.
It first released in Europe on October 16th, 2013 and then in North America on October 28th, 2013.
It can be downloaded here.
This game provides examples of:
- Allegedly Free Game
- Anime Hair: Both playable characters.
- Anti Poop-Socking: You only have 3 lives to play each stage but when you ran out of them, you'll have to wait about every 30 minutes to get them back.
- Averted when you purchase the Vitamin Superpack with your real money.
- Brand X: 24 Market.
- Calling Your Attacks: The items.
- Distaff Counterpart: Eugene ↔ Lulu
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep"/No Name Given: The boss.
- Gender Flip: When you purchase the Character Switch from the "Upgrade section"
- Gotta Catch Them All: The scan cards for any products from the catalog section.
- Marathon Level: In the rare stages.
- Mean Boss
- Money for Nothing: Averted, after you bought all the scan cards and the permanent items.
- Money Multiplier: The many combos you got, the more money you can get.
- The Napoleon: The boss.
- Nintendo Hard
- Randomly Drops: Any products lands on the belt.
- Smart Bomb: The Laser Scan.
- Shout-Out: Crazy Market makes many references from other previous games made by the same company.
- Surprisingly Good English: Eugene and the boss both has French-speaking voice actors that used English (See the trope below).
- And who knows that Lulu has a Japanese voice actress.
- Surprisingly Good Foreign Language: This game was made in France but 100% of the text are in English instead of using French, this bring their first international release.