Conspiracy Clicker is an Idle Game by Luke Nickerson originally released in 2014 for Mini-LD #48. It has you use the industry to make money, control politicians all over the world, and indoctrinate people through the media. To win, you must Take Over the World, with your progress tracked at the top.
This game provides examples of:
- Completion Meter: A completion percentage is visible when you hover over the grey bar below the game's logo.
- Endless Game: Even when the progress bar reaches 100%, the game doesn't show an end screen or stop.
- Fun with Acronyms: The fraternity used to get votes out is Alpha Sigma Sigma, which spells out ASS.
- Harassing Phone Call: Implied with the Robo-Dialer, which can't be reasoned with and can't stop.
- The Illuminati: The game's title depicts its logo, a given since it's about conspiracies.
- Memetic Mutation: The tier 1 media upgrade involves trying to use as many viral memes as possible, providing a slow mind control rate.
- Nutritional Nightmare: GMO Super-Sloth Super-Food, which is food so large you'll forever be full and bloated.
- Spammer: A media tier 3 upgrade. Nigerian princes pose as sexy rebels who know the 'truth' about the government.
- Stock Sound Effects: The in-game sounds are mostly taken from 8-bit games like Super Mario Bros. and Final Fantasy.
- Take Over the World: The goal is making the organisation take over the world and create the New World Order.