Come On! Heroes is a Tower Defense DSiWare game, where you control a bandit named Archer to protect your mansion from the hordes of heroes out to rescue the Heiress you kidnapped. Long story short, you kidnapped Mr. King's daughter, the Heiress, to get a ransom for her, but Mr. King chose to send a few heroes (and their waves of soldiers) to rescue her instead. You can't have that, so you choose to protect your mansion with your trusty bow and arrows.
This work contains the following tropes:
- Bishie Sparkle: Boer, the Elf Corporation Heir (or something to that effect).
- Damsel in Distress: The Heiress, although she seems to be taking it rather well."More fighting, this is better than reality TV."
- Dual Boss: Lance and Mr. King's son (whose name escapes me at the moment).
- Dual Wielding: One of the "heroes".
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: "It will be game over for you."
- Public Domain Character: Merlin the wizard.
- Stockholm Syndrome: The Heiress appears to have it. Her father gives Archer her hand in marriage in the end, and she's glad that they get to be together again.
- Trick Arrow: Archer, again. Ice arrows to slow enemies down, bomb arrows to do heavy damage, and piercing arrows to take out multiple enemies at once.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Archer only wears a bandana, a pair of pants, and a pair of belts on his torso.
- You Can Keep Her: A benevolent example, in that Archer receives his ransom in the form of the Heiress' hand in marriage. ...He also inherits Mr. King's corporation's debts.
- Zerg Rush: Done by your enemies. Many times.