Combat Cars is a video game created by Accolade for Sega Genesis in 1994. It's a Racing Game in which 8 characters race to be the first across 24 different tracks. After finishing, you can spend money to upgrade speed, acceleration, handling and special weapon, but this will lower the score.
This game provides the following tropes:
- Easy-Mode Mockery: The easy difficulty setting shows a man looking dumb.
- Fanservice Extra: The woman in the shop wears a bikini.
- Improbably High I.Q.: Andrew Alien has 874 IQ.
- No Ending: Absolutely none. You just submit your high score.
- Orchestra Hit Techno Battle: The soundtrack in general consists of "stadium" techno, and the Character Select and Downtown themes in particular are similar to Haddaway's "What Is Love?" and 2 Unlimited's "Tribal Dance", respectively.