Collection of Everything is an Idle Game made in The Modding Tree by XtremeRusher and released in 2022. You initially only gain Knowledge, but then can spend it on various research and materials that boost its gain even more and utilize various gameplay mechanics (like Bamboo that can bring a more plentiful harvest once the gauge is mostly full, but wilts and is nullified once it fills completely). This is one of the few games made in the engine that actually has icons for various layers and upgrades as well as descriptions shown for hovering over various upgrades, so there's a lot to see.
The game is playable here.
This game provides examples of:
- Achievement System: There's a tab that lists achievements. Most of them are awarded for progressing far enough through the game.
- Several layers like Bamboo and Wood have their effect to Knowledge capped at a certain point to prevent gaining it too easily.
- The storage has space for only 50 items. Once it's reach, you have to eat or throw away something.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: In addition to the icons, each layer also has a specific color to identify it.
- Laboratory: Pink (white at first)
- Bamboo: Light green
- Mushrooms: Brown
- Wood: Slightly lighter brown
- Wheat: Yellow
- Meat: Red
- Stone: Grey
- Diminishing Returns for Balance: The game softcaps mushroom gain above 100,000 because "you keep collecting them faster than they can regrow" and they'd otherwise multiply Knowledge too much.
- Export Save: You can push a button to export the 6KB+ save file and another to paste it into a window.
- Game Gourmet: There are at least five special dishes (bread, nigiri, banana shake, coleslaw, pork chop with mashed potatoes and salad). Each of them also fills a specific gauge related to its nutrition to provide a Knowledge boost. Most other TMT games don't even have food.
- Permanently Missable Content: Some achievements can only be earned before a certain prerequisite, like getting 1.4e6 Knowledge/sec before receiving Wood. These are marked with a red font in the achievement sidelayer.