Cloud is a free downloadable game created by Jenova Chen, one of the founders of thatgamecompany. It can be found both here and here.
- All There in the Manual: The game's booklet is the only place that calls the dark-and-white cloud interaction a "cloud fight".
- Beautiful Void: It takes place in the sky, with only some clouds and the occasional view of an island.
- Bilingual Bonus: Most uses of the title in official artwork of the game, also feature the Chinese character, 雲, which means "cloud".
- Bigger Is Better: As said on the the booklet's eighth page:Bigger clouds are stronger.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: White clouds are pure and you can control them, grey ones must be purified with white ones and black ones must destroyed with white ones.
- Dreams of Flying: You play as a boy who dreams he can fly and manipulate clouds.
- Minimalist Cast: The player character is the only character.
- Nameless Narrative: Due to having the player, and only, character be No Name Given.
- No Name Given: The player character is unnamed by the game.
- One-Word Title: The game is just called Cloud.
- Weather Manipulation: The player character can manipulate clouds, to possibly form rain.