Claws of Furry is a Beat 'em Up Action Platform Game by TeraHard.
The game has you and three other people play as a quartet of Ninja Cats who's sensei has just been kidnapped by a gang of rat people led by a dog in a mech suit. He manages to give you a few quick ninja lessons against the attacking rats before the dog takes off with him in his grasp. Now it's up to you to take out the rats and rescue your sensei.
The game was released on September 3rd, 2018.
Claws Of Furry contains examples of:
- Absurdly-Spacious Sewer: The sewer levels in which the Cat Ninja battle a bunch of alligators.
- Attack Drones: One of the Mecha-Mooks you face in the mansion are green robot planes that drop bombs on you.
- Boss-Only Level: Each boss battle happens on it's own level.
- Boss Subtitles: Each boss gets one, except the last two.
- Cat Ninja: The Player Character(s).
- Color-Coded Multiplayer: The cat ninjas each have their own colour. There's Blue, Green, Black, and Purple.
- Defeat Equals Explosion: One Sewer Gator Mook will explode upon defeat, releasing a bunch of rat mooks inside him.
- Evil Mentor: Your sensei, as it turns out, was planning to rip your soul from your body after you freed him.
- Extendo Boxing Glove: Robodog shoots one out of his fist once you get close enough to him.
- Final Death Mode: The game's rogue-like mode allows the player to play the game with one life only, with said player going back to the start once it is lost.
- Floating Limbs: None of the characters in the game have visible arms.
- Game-Breaking Bug: On the digital Switch version at least, there's a chance that, when the game tries to load the next level, an error will occur that forces the game to shut down.
- Heli-Critter: Robodog can achieve flight by spinning his ears like helicopter blades.
- Law Of 100: You start the game with 100 hit points.
- Mecha-Mooks: You start encountering robots in the mansion.
- Monochromatic Eyes: All the ninja cats you can play as have solid white eyes.
- Monster Arena: Arena Mode, which pits the player against progressive waves of enemies.
- Sewer Gator: When you reach the sewers, you start fighting against anthropomorphic alligators.
- In the sewer levels, you can find graffiti in the walls saying "Croc's Not Dead".
- Mama Croc, making her soup before her boss fight, wonders where the other turtle got to. You can even see a blue, a red, and a purple ninja mask hung on the counter behind her.
- One of the rankings you can receive at the end of levels is "Hairy Pawtter".
- The third boss of the game is called Robodog.
- Side View: How you see the game.
- Wingding Eyes: These appear on defeated rat Mooks, defeated hamster ball enemies, and on the Player Character who gets defeated in the level report.
- You Dirty Rat!: Enemies in the game include a bunch of anthropomorphic rats who's leader kidnapped your sensei.