Catwoman is a 2004 video game by Electronic Arts based on the film of the same name. It was released on the PlayStation 2, Nintendo Gamecube, Xbox, Game Boy Advance. It features the likeness of Halle Berry and the titular character was voiced by Jennifer Hale (mostly).
This game provides examples of:
- Adaptational Alternate Ending: In the game, Patience goes on a date with Tom Lone.
- Equipment Upgrade: Catwoman can upgrade her whip by collecting enough treasure.
- Final Boss: Laurel Hedare.
- Forced Tutorial: The game has one at the prologue set at the jewelry store.
- In Medias Res: The game begins in the middle of the film's plot.
- Loading Screen: The loading screen consists of small shadows of Patience Phillips.
- Narrator: The game is narrated by Jennifer Hale as Patience Phillips.