Caravanner (and it's sequel, Caravanner 2) is a Flash game set After the End.
It can be found here: .
Caravanner contains examples of:
- Action Girl: Lois. She leads a female warrior band against the Drekar, and is essential for helping you defeat them.
- After the End: Like Fallout, both games are set after the end, but instead of Fallout's nuclear apocalypse, it involves the world being wiped out via global warming.
- Crapsack World: The world has ended through global warming, the remaining people are forced back into tribalism, and the federation has a nuclear bomb.
- An Entrepreneur Is You: Both games simulate an virtual economy, complete with supply and demand. Pretty impressive for a Flash game.
- The Empire: The Federation in the Qubba area. Their sole purpose is to expand their empire, and they murder anyone who speaks out against them.
- Human Traffickers: The Drekar of Caravanner 2 sell slaves in their market. If you encounter them in battle, they will have slaves, which you can free or capture for yourself. You can also support them.
- Mighty Whitey: Spencer Rice (unwillingly) spawned Spencerism when he taught the Kivi Tribe about agriculture. He is also the reason for their pacifism.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: The Kivi tribe in Caravanner 2. If you bring their hero back, you can get them to attack the tribe of slavers.