Brawlout is a video game developed and published by Angry Mob Games for Steam, Nintendo Switch, Play Station 4 and Xbox One in 2017. It's a Platform Fighter with 24 characters and a gameplay system similar to the Super Smash Bros. series, also featuring characters hitting each other to reach higher percentages and trying to launch each other off the arena. The game also features many systems for advanced players such as wavedashing and teching, while still being accessible to beginners.
The game's website can be found here.
This game provides examples of:
- Authority Equals Asskicking: King Apu, who decided on himself as the best candidate to compete in the tournament.
- Eagleland: Senator Feathers represents the Beautiful, he's literally an eagle with an American motif.
- Guest Fighter: Hyper Light Drifter, Juan, Yooka-Laylee and Dead Cells originate from other games.
- Masked Luchador: Paco the frog, who wears a mask and fights like a wrestler. Ditto Juan, who brings his own style of fighting from his home game to here.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: Sting'ra has pretty noticeable breasts, even though she's a bee.
- Shock and Awe: Volt, as indicated by his name, uses lightning skills in combat.
- X-Ray Sparks: Happens to anyone who gets zapped by Volt's lightning.