B.O.B. is a teenage android trying to make a blind date. Unfortunately, his car crashes on a weird planet full of hostile creatures. B.O.B. carries a gun arm that can carry up to six kinds of ammunition, and various kinds of remotes useful for getting through tricky spots.
This video game contains examples of:
- Captain Crash: When B.O.B. finally scores a car to get him out of one planet, he shortly totals it and crashes on another world.
- Double Jump: B.O.B. can jump in mid-air as many times as he uses trampoline remotes.
- Every 10,000 Points: B.O.B. gets another life every 200,000 points.
- Game Engine: Uses a modified version of the game engine used for Wayne's World (SNES version) and James Bond Jr., and Ren & Stimpy: Veediots!, released a few months later, would also use this same engine.
- Hat of Flight: The helicopter hat remote allows B.O.B. to fly.
- Level Goal: Swirling orange teleporters are B.O.B.'s exit to the surface of the planet.
- Parasol Parachute: Opening an umbrella remote makes B.O.B. fall more slowly.
- Password Save: Six-digit passwords are given out every few levels.
- Totally Radical: Well, not quite totally, even though B.O.B. does say "Totally!", "Yo!" and "Psych!"