Bed Lump is a Game Mod of Undertale released in September of 2020.
You play as a wriggling lump of blanket(s) called a 'bed lump' instead of a human, and your goal is to get to the Bedrrier.
Bed Lump contains examples of these trope lumps:
- Anti-Frustration Features: The mod offers a "patient mode" and a "rush mode", the latter giving you a run button similar to Deltarune's run button. You can pick between the two modes once you get the cell phone in The Ruins.
- Ambiguous Gender: Just like in the parent game, the main character's gender is unknown, if existent at all.
- Lighter and Softer: Much of the more emotionally-heavy parts of Undertale are completely absent, instead focusing much more on humor.
- Multiple Endings: Upon reaching the Bedrrier, you get the choice to either jam in it or not.
- Jam: You and the five bed lump SOULs jam in the bed, filling it with bed beats energy until it overflows, turning the Earth itself into one big bed lump.
- Do Not: Realizing that jamming in the Bedrrier would prevent the monsters from ever being able to leave the Underground, you decide it's not worth it and wander off to do other things.
- Rule of Funny: Bed Lump takes itself much less seriously than its parent game, both in soundtrack and gameplay.