- A bird in hand make it hard to blow nose.?Confused philosopher, Jade harbour
A flash-based online game, with the concept of the player as an airship captain out to make their way in the world. Despite having functional airships, most settings and items in the game are portrayed as being low-tech. Offers multiple styles of gameplay, five classes, and a wealth of equipment.
The game was designed as a social networking application. Started out on Facebook, but has since been added to MySpace and Friendster. Notable in having deeper gameplay than most social networking games. Facebook version is the best supported, with the developers being active in the Facebook community.
The Facebook version can be played here.
This game contains examples of:
- Cool Airship: Yours. At least after you build up some gear.
- Cozy Catastrophe: In the background of the story, and implied to be the reason why airships were necessary in the first place.
- Family Friendly Fire Arms: In the later levels.
- Floating Continent: The neutral city of Aeros.
- Grim Up North: Land of Frost is currently the highest level area.
- High-Altitude Battle: All of them are.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Sometimes players manage to mount up to 7 rams on the same bow.
- Instant-Win Condition: Clan war objectives.
- Joke Item: Pie launchers, pew pew guns - generally given as gifts on holidays.
- Meido: With some of the outfits and the stock store owners.
- Mêlée à Trois: Frequent and hectic.
- Mighty Glacier: Most clan war defenders.
- The Siege: The game's clan war system, which incidentally is the most popular element of the game.