After the death of King Roast Beef, his grandson, Bacon Man, is next in line to rule, regardless of it being his top priority. However, the ruler of the kingdom of Nomround is quick to frame Bacon Man of the king's murder. In his place, the Pork King is put on the meat throne, to maintain food growth, and an ally. Bacon Man declares the food kings his enemies, and is banished to the freezer for his troubles.
Now, Bacon Man is on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge against the food kings, and determined to get back at those who put him behind bars.
Bacon Man: An Adventure contains examples of:
- Action Girl: Lard Lass.
- Acrofatic: Lard Lass, again.
- Alliterative Name: One of the other playable characters is called Lard Lass.
- Anthropomorphic Food: Bacon man is a strip of bacon with a body.
- Armor-Piercing Attack: Bacon Man's Grater Gun acts as this.
- Clear My Name: Bacon Man is framed for the murder of his grandfather, King Roast Beef.
- Critical Hit: There are critical strikes in the game.
- Glass Cannon: Feta the samurai has the lowest health pool, but deals the highest amount of damage to compensate.
- Pig Man: The Pork King.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: The whole game is about getting revenge against everyone who framed him for his grandfather's murder.
- Spikes of Doom: These are a regular presence on the levels, be they stalactites, metal spikes or something else.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Bacon Man' upper body is larger than his lower body.
- Wall Jump: One of the player's abilities.