Back In 1995 is a Survival Horror game by Throw The Warped Code Out.
Kent returned to a city rocked by a catastrophic event to uncover the mystery of his daughter's disappearance. To do this, he will need to solve puzzles, hunt down items, and battle against a bevy of monsters, all in a style meant to evoke the feeling of old survival horror games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill.
Back In 1995 contains examples of:
- Adult Fear: The reason Kent came to this city is to find out what happened to his daughter.
- Always Night: The sky in the game is always black.
- Apocalyptic Log: Plenty to be found.
- Retraux: The game is done in the style of Playstation and Sega Saturn Survival Horror games, with blocky graphics, appropriate camera angles, and even a screen effect meant to mimic the resolution on a standard-definition TV.
- Wrench Whack: One of the weapons Kent can wield against monsters is a monkey wrench.