A Yume Nikki fangame where you play as a ghost girl named Toritsuki and your goal is to try to piece together how and why she died and her past.
Can be downloaded here.
- All Just a Dream: Toritsuki will occasionally dream about being alive again. And she does come back to life if you get the good ending.
- Back from the Dead: Toritsuki, if you get the good ending.
- Blinding Bangs: Toritsuki's eyes seem to be covered by her hair on her sprite.
- Chekhov's Gun: The teddy bear.
- Driven to Suicide: In the bad ending.
- Ghost Amnesia: What gives this game its title, as Toritsuki can't remember her past and how or why she died.
- Ghostly Goals: From what can be said of the gameplay, Toritsuki wants to figure out why she died and what lead up to her death.
- Improvised Weapon: The box cutter effect.
- Jump Scare: One where a chaser catches you from high-speed out of nowhere upon interacting with a certain door in a hospital-like area.
- Vague Age: Although less vague than the others, as, from the few spotty details, we can gauge that Toristuki is most likely in her mid-late teens.