Alpaca Evolution is an iPad app by the Japanese indie game developer Cocosola Inc, and is part of a series of similar "Evolution" games. You play as an alpaca who one day wakes up with the ability to "evolve" by eating other alpacas.
- Animalistic Abomination: The alpaca becomes increasingly Lovecraftian as it evolves, to the point of becoming a straight-up Eldritch Abomination.
- Anthropomorphic Shift: The first transformation has the alpaca developing the ability to walk on its hind legs. And smoke cigarettes.
- Body Horror: What you become with each levelling up.
- Body of Bodies: The alpaca's more advanced forms are formed up of other alpacas.
- Cannibalism Superpower: The premise of the game is to "evolve" into an Eldritch Abomination by consuming other alpacas.
- Hulking Out: The alpaca's third evolution has it bulking up enormously.
- Kill the God: The final boss is a god made up of alpaca heads. You can absorb him.
- Lovecraftian Superpower: The alpaca gains the ability to form gaping maws of fangs, tentacles, and becomes studded with faces and arms as it mutates.
- One-Wheeled Wonder: One of the alpaca's forms is a massive tower of heads and arms perched on a unicycle.
- The Worm That Walks: One of your many evolutions.