The A Game with a Kitty series of games, by Bernie, starts as the tale of Kittey, a cat, in A Game With A Kitty 1, but with its various sequels, such as A Game With a Kitty 2: Darkside Adventures, not all of them are protagonized by Kitty.
The A Game with a Kitty series provides examples of the following tropes:
- Air-Aided Acrobatics: Where there's wind, you mostly have to keep fighting against it to avoid falling and dying, but occasionally the wind changes direction and helps you jump higher/farther.
- A Game With A Kitty 1: In Windy Whiskers.
- A Game With a Kitty 2: Darkside Adventures: In the final level:
- There are enemies that can blow wind in the direction you're facing, potentially allowing for this trope to be in effect.
- One room in the final level has horizontal wind currents so strong that, if you stay in the air for too long, you'll be flung offscreen, potentially all the way down to the beginning of the room. You can take advantage of this depending on which parts of the climb you're at.
- Alliterative Name:
- Hearts Are Health