Three of the Supercharger's games are considered among the best ever made for the 2600: Dragonstomper, Escape From The Mindmaster, and Phaser Patrol. These games were equal to what was being made for home computers like the Apple ][, Atari 8-Bit Computers, and Commodore 64. The Supercharger version of Frogger ranks up here as well, being more faithful to the arcade version than virtually any other port of Frogger released in the late Golden Age.
The Supercharger library:
- Communist Mutants From Space, a Galaxian clone.
- Dragonstomper, the 2600's only true Role-Playing Game. note
- Escape From The Mindmaster, a Faux First-Person 3D puzzle game.
- Fireball, a Breakout clone.
- Killer Satellites, a Defender clone.
- Party Mix
- Phaser Patrol, a Star Raiders clone.
- Rabbit Transit
- Suicide Mission, an Asteroids clone.
- Survival Island
- Sword of Saros