The System only had 10 games with half of them being Japan-Exclusives and one that was never released in the US but in Japan and PAL-Regions, leaving the System only having '''4 games''' in North America.
Pokémon Channel has an official Pokémon mini emulator in the game.
Interstingly, The last game for the system (Pokémon Breeder mini) was released in December 14, 2002, exactly a year after the system's Japanese launch.
- Dimensions: 74mm×58mm×23mm
- Display: 96×64 pixel monochrome LCD
- Weight: 70g (with Game and battery inserted)
- 8-bit custom Nintendo 4MHz processor
- 4 KB RAM shared with video memory
- Uses 1 AAA battery (Up to a whopping length of 60 hours)
- Pokémon Party mini (Pack-In Game)
- Pokémon Zany Cards
- Pokémon Pinball mini
- Pokémon Puzzle Collection
- Pokémon Tetris (Not released in North America)
- Pokémon Puzzle Collection Vol. 2 (Japan Only)
- Pokémon Race mini (Japan Only)
- Pichu Bros. mini (Japan Only)
- Togepi's Great Adventure (Japan Only)
- Pokémon Breeder mini (Japan Only)